Wineries near Hood River, Oregon
Enjoy a taste of the Fruit Loop at over 40 wineries near Hood River. The winding river is bordered with 83 vineyards, along with 11 brewpubs. Visit high-altitude vineyards, pet-friendly tasting rooms, and nationally known craft breweries with stunning views and attached restaurants.
Thanks to the dynamic climates and unique terrain of the Columbia Gorge, Hood River is home to dozens of award-winning wineries and a diverse array of varietals. Some of our top recommendations for visitors include:
- MountNbarreL: Go on an all-inclusive wine tour while seeing the sights! Hood River’s original wine country bike tours offers hybrid cruisers, ebikes, and a 15 PAX shuttle for a tailored experience for any couple or group.
- Columbia Gorge Wine: Attend events throughout the year at Gorge Wine, a group of over 90 vineyards with award-winning wine grapes grown with mineral-rich soil from the mountains and rivers.
- Martin's Gorge Tours: Find the perfect combination for your Hood River adventure to enjoy the best of wine, waterfalls, and natural scenery in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
Tips for Visiting
- Hood River has no open container laws, so sip away while enjoying the scenery.
- There’s always a wine weekend coming up, including the annual GorgeWine or Hops Fest.
- Make the most of your tour by hiring a designated driver or bicycling between wineries.
- Try a mid-week excursion for a more intimate experience with sommeliers in tasting rooms.
Book your stay at Columbia Cliff Villas for a luxurious stay perched 200 feet above the Columbia River Gorge and special discounts at wineries near Hood River, Oregon.