Condominium Hotel near Columbia River Gorge
Stay in the heart of Columbia River Gorge and explore the largest National Scenic Area in America during your stay at our relaxing hotel near the Columbia River Gorge. Drive one of the most scenic routes in Oregon to Columbia Cliff Villas located two hundred feet above the river for a panoramic eagle’s view of mountain peaks and rushing waters. An awe-inspiring place to visit at any time of the year, Columbia Gorge Scenic Area is one of the most popular outdoor recreation areas, and our lodgings place you right in the center of the action.
Our friendly, knowledgable concierge team can help you discover the best off-the-beaten-path hikes and waterfalls in the Gorge.
Tips for Visiting
Tour one of the most scenic areas in Oregon with some of our local insights.
- Travel against the regular flow and work from east to west.
- Check trail conditions and weather alerts before starting your hike!
- We recommend wearing a hat and gloves for wind protection during the colder months.
- There are lots of small free parking lots along the Historic Columbia River Highway, however popular lots like Multnomah Falls fill up quickly.
Points of Interest
Visit the most popular lookouts, waterfalls, and natural attractions in the Gorge.
Hood River’s East End is famous for its windsurfing and kiteboarding conditions. Speed along the water right where the wind hits!
Crown Point is an awe-inspiring lookout point with panoramic views of the River, and home to the historic Vista House.
Rowena Crest Viewpoint is a great stop for views of the Historic Highway and Columbia River.
Columbia Cliff Villas offer a beautiful showcase of the area and is one of the best places to stay near the Columbia River Gorge.
There are over 77 waterfalls to hike to, in addition to the historic highway stretch known as Waterfall Corridors with water tumbling over the cliff’s edge. Here are our top stops:
- Tamanawas Fallsis a staff favorite with a large dry cave behind the falls and the perfect stop for a picnic.
- Latourell Falls for an easy hike on paved and dirt trails and one of the most photogenic waterfalls in the Gorge.
- Bridal Veil is also an easy hike with a few steps and less traffic. Stop by the viewing platform or view the falls from the trail.
- The Multnomah Falls Bridge is the most popular trail and a must-see delight. Walk across the scenic bridge to see the two major drops in this magnificent 620’ waterfall!
Book your stay at our luxurious hotel near Columbia River Gorge for a private home away from home experience in the center of the National Scenic Area!